All in One Singing & Coaching. Artistically Engineered for You.
Multitalented International & Award-Winning Singer.
We have been described as having a soothing sound which only comes from years of musical practice, study, and deep spiritual preparation and inspiration. I believe that I can transform your body and mind when you listen to me singing with my band.
My Vida Vibrante Latin Jazz band and I are based in Paris and Boston. We specialize in creating music shows and services worldwide to entertain and motivate audiences to turn their visions into reality and become their best self to live their dreams and life to the fullest. What makes us unique is that we deliver high-quality music with talented musicians and other media collaborators to stimulate all the senses which set us apart along with the vibrant sounds of South America, her Jazz and gospel music experience, her coaching, software engineering and health background. We treat our audiences with the utmost respect and develop long-lasting followers and friends.
Follow our music on SoundCloud, YouTube, & Reverbnation.
Venezuela, USA, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, South Africa, Belgium, Spain, France, Brazil, Switzerland, Italy, Germany.
Winner of the August 2015 Akademia Music Awards for Best Jazz / Singer-Songwriter Song for ‘Everything Must Change’. Thank you to my guitarist Mike De Luca, Percussion player & recording engineer Sebastien Lete and Carlos Julio Vilchez for the master/mix at CJ Studios for helping make this possible.
Singer/Songwriter Services: Get Quote
- Songversation: concert/coaching for life motivation & inspiration to live your Dreams and becoming your best self to live to the fullest $50 p/person
- Jazz/bossa Trio music show: 2-3 sets, voice, guitar/piano & percussion $250
- Jazz / bossa Duo music show: 2-3 sets, voice & guitar/piano $180
- Voice over: $50 p/hour
- Vocal coaching $50 one time, $35 set of 10 (see program)
- Gospel vocal arrangements: for studio recordings or live performances $100
- Vocal studio recordings: for original music $100 p/day
- Lyrics & songwriting : $75 p/song
- Gospel Concert: (12-50+ voices) Gospel soloist, 2 musicians, director, 30+ voices $1000, Gospel Soloist with choir, director, -20 voices, 1 musician, $500
Songversation in Paris
Check My feature story interview at Marquix Global Network news and entertainment company.
Akademia Marketing radio division has secured the rotation of my winning song on 30+ radio stations in all the major cities around the world an avg. of 250 times for each station per month!. I was also notified that my song was #1 on the charts for a considerable amount of time. 2016
Trained and worked for Top Producer and Songwriting Coach Judy Stakee. Former Senior Vice President of Creative at Warner Chappell Music for 20 years, she signed and worked closely with many of today’s most acclaimed artists: Grammy-award winner Sheryl Crow, Katy Perry, Michelle Branch, Gavin DeGraw, Jewel and Joy Williams of The Civil Wars, among many others.
Winner of Ophra Winfrey Best Acappella Group
Who is Neni Carolina Chacin?
Jazz and Gospel singer from Venezuela, where she had lyrical vocal training and worked as a church choir soloist, studio singer and lead pop cover band singer for 8 years. She moved to Boston for 20 years where she continued her vocal training with Jazz and Gospel teachers from Berklee College of Music and New England Conservatory of music. She focused singing as a soloist for the top gospel choirs in town, sharing the stage with Gospel recording artists and American Idol finalists, working as a studio singer arranging and singing for various productions and leading her jazz band. She co-founded thando4thanda that won the Oprah Winfrey award for best acapella group. She was also the lead cantor for the St. Francis chapel Spanish ministry for 3 years where she collaborated with Guitarist-singer songwriter Saul Garcia in many recordings, latin tv/radio shows, and live concerts. Now in Paris since 2014, she recorded and released her latest award-winning Jazz CD, released a Latin pop EP in collaboration with her guitar player from Venezuela and composer Ernesto Franchi and released a Solo Gospel CD with the Mystic Chorale and other renowned Venezuelan Jazz musicians. She performs regularly in France and USA with her Vida Vibrante band and is now a soloist for Archange Gospel Choir in Paris, working on two new albums Paris II and Meditations. She also participates as a guest singer for other choirs for international tours and local performances such as Paris Opera soloist Marie Saadi with her Diviopera choir.
She is a singer, life coach, triathlete, kitesurfer and artist promoter who inspires people to live their dreams. Through her successful experience as an immigrant in USA and France, she supported her music career as a software engineer through her victorious battle with oral cancer in 2004 when she became more focused on health, music, and coaching.
Full Music Bio:
Originally from Maracaibo, Venezuela, lived n Boston USA for 20 years and now in Paris, France, has been singing professionally since 1987. She has been trained by renowned Choir Directors and vocalists like Victor Galvan and Pierino Priolo from Venezuela where she was the lead singer for several local pop/rock bands opening for local and international artists and worked as a recording artist for many local CD productions, film scores, and radio jingles.
She moved to Boston in 1995 and for 3 years continued her vocal training with Berklee College of music alumni Cesar Munoz for jazz and Venezuelan folk music while singing and producing an album with a Renaissance choir Voices of a Dream. Later she joined New England Conservatory of Music with Director Hobert Yates to sing and study Gospel music, which she continued until the present. She participated in Gospel workshops including GMWA and Thomas A Dorsey Institute studying choir conducting, gospel tambourine, solo performance and choir choreography.
She has recorded multiple CDs: 2000 GMWA Mass choir Behind The Curtain, Praise Collective (winner of independent music awards 2002), produced/recorded 2003 Voices of a Dream renaissance music choir, multiple Mystic Chorale CDs (2011-2014), 2015 Suenos a Latin Pop music EP (original music composed by Ernesto Franch), 2015 Mysticly Gospel (Solo compilation with Mystic Chorale) and 2015 Paris: Summertime in Wintertime (Vida Vibrante)
She participated in many Gospel Choirs where she is a frequent soloist including New England Conservatory of Music Community and Millennium Gospel Choirs, Boston Pops Gospel choir performing at Symphony Hall since 1999. In 2009 she co-founded a Gospel group called Thando4Thanda who won an Oprah Winfrey award for best acapella group with the privilege to open the stage for the musical Roots at the Wang Theatre in Boston. She also sang in theatre musicals such as ART-Best of Both Worlds with the Glorious Voices choir and from Paris with Archange Gospel and other local choirs as a guest singer to perform in Paris top events and tour in Spain and Italy and share the stage with Paris Opera soloist Marie Saadi with her Diviopera choir
Most of the choirs have performed at venues featuring recording Gospel and Jazz artists such Kurt Carr, Richard Smallwood, Daryl Coley, Take 6, Walkins family, Donald Lawrence and Jennifer Holiday and various American Idol finalists among others.
As a Latin Jazz vocalist and lead of her Vida Vibrante band she has performed with local Berklee musicians such as Matt Boland and Matt Jenson and renowned Venezuelan Jazz musicians such as Leo Blanco, Nicolas Villamizar, Carlos Capacho, Juancho Herrera, Aristides Rivas in private and public venues in Boston MA and surrounding areas, since 2002. She is a frequent performer at the renowned Jazz Club Ryles recording various live CDs with her band. She has also participated and released latin pop EP in her solo career and she teamed with Ernesto Franchi (college friend and singer/songwriter) to record his music and with Saul Garcia (singer/songwriter). She frequently participates in studio recordings and creates vocal arrangements with gospel, hip-hop, pop and jazz artists. She has toured around the world singing Gospel and Jazz (Europe, South America, and Africa). With the move to Paris, she has released her Gospel Solo compilation CD and her new Jazz CD which you can get in all online stores. Her Paris CD has been very successful winning the Best Jazz song award which allowed her to have professional worldwide music marketing.
Since 2016 with her involvement with Judy Stakee songwriting retreats in Normandy France she has embarked in her own original compositions which will be included in her next albums in the making “Paris II: Live your Dreams” and “Meditations”.
Since 2017 she has joined a renowned Gospel Choir: Archange Gospel directed by Malik Young with expands ger Gospel music career as a Soloist, section leader and tambourine player in France.
She continues to perform in Paris and USA at private and public venues with her musicians at Vida Vibrante.
I run an artist promotion program with Artists from USA and France. I select artists and coordinate concert tours in Boston, NYC and Paris to support local talent and fundraise for FREE music education provided by Zumix.org music school. To check more details about this please go to my artist promotion page. If you feel inspired by this effort feel free to donate here PayPal.Me/nenichacin and we will send you a free download of my latest Jazz CD and email a signed poster of the musicians I promote.
Bands and Choirs:
- Divinopera Choir, Directed by Marie Saadi Paris 2017- present
- Archange Gospel Choir, Directed by Malik Young Paris 2017 – present
- Coral Estellarum , Directed by Maximiliano, Madrid, Spain 2016
- Neni & Vida Vibrante (my Latin Jazz band) Boston- Paris, 2005- Present
- Voices of Blessings – female gospel ensemble directed by Martha Vedrine Boston, 2012-2014
- St Francis chapel Spanish ministry Soloist/Cantor and choir director 2011-2014 Boston
- Joyful Voices of Inspiration since 2006 Directed by Donnell Patterson formerly by James Early – Boston 2014
- New England Conservatory Community Gospel choir directed by Donnell Patterson formerly Hobert Yates Boston, 1998 -2014
- New England Conservatory Millennium Gospel Choir Boston, 2000-2014 Directed by Patricia Dance, Donnell Patterson, Renese King, Herb Jones, James Early, Dennis Slaughter, Dennis Montgomery, David Coleman
- Mystic Chorale Directed by Jonathan Singleton and Donnell Patterson (Gospel season) and Nick Page Boston, 2010-2014
- Boston Pops Gospel choir Directed by Charles Floyd, Boston 1999-2014
- Boston Community Gospel Choir Directed by Dennis Slaughter 2001-2014, Boston
- Asociación Venezolana Virgen COROMOTO directed by Carolina Chacin Boston, 1995 -2013
- One Human Family Workshop Choir Directed by Eric Dozier, Katharine Day, Karen Tobin Boston chapter 2000 – 2014
- Ethnic America Summit Choir / BNOW choir Directed by Bill Mooney-mccoy and Zenzo Matoga Boston 2010-2014
- Back Vocals singer and director of the trio singers “The Magnets” for American Idol finalist Siobhan Magnus Christmas special with the Cape Cod Symphony orchestra 2012
- Jesus is the man Choir Directed by David Coleman Boston 2012
- CityWide Cambridge Black Pastors Conference Gospel Choir Donnell Patterson Boston 2010 -2011
- Glorious Voices – American Repertory theater choir Directed by David Coleman Boston 2009 – 2011
- The Voices of Renaissance – children’s choir Directed by Evelyn Lee Boston 2010-2014
- Silent Unity Church soloist for service Boston 2008
- Thando for Thanda, Accapella group self-directed, Boston, MA 2008-2009 (Award winner of the Oprah Winfrey acapella standoff 2008)
- 2000 Park arts gospel choir, Directed by Michael Manigault Boston, Ma
- GMWA Mass Choir, New Orleans, LA 2000
- Voices of a Dream Renaissance choir, Directed by Joel Ockenheim Boston, MA 1995-1998
- Cafe Rock Cover Band, Maracaibo 1991-1994
- Banda de pop/rock de computacion, LUZ Maracaibo 1991-1994
- Computer Science faculty Choir directed by Victor Hugo Galban, LUZ Maracaibo 1987-1994
- Coral del Corazon de Jesus directed by Remo Priolo, Maracaibo 1993-1995
- Coral de la Iglesia de las Mercedes Directed by Victor Hugo Galban, Maracaibo 1988-1992
- Coral lírica de la Iglesia de la Consolacion, Directed by Yuri Yakime, Maracaibo 1991-1995
- Coral del Colegio Mater Salvatoris, Maracaibo 1980-1986
- Mater Salvatoris Elementary school choir Maracaibo 1975-1978